Tempe, AZ Citizenship Lawyer
Book A Free Consultation
If you’re a lawful permanent resident who has been considering starting the naturalization process, there is no better time than now to take action! It can be intimidating and overwhelming to think about taking the first step to what can potentially be a long, expensive, and stressful adventure, especially when you have little to no guidance leading you in the right direction. Even the smallest mistakes could lead to a delay in your application, or worse – being denied and having to file an appeal.
Choosing to work with a seasoned attorney could make all the difference in your experience! The Ortega Law Group is passionate about helping Arizonans simplify citizenship and achieve their American Dream. Our lead attorney, Isaac Ortega, has helped countless clients navigate the complicated road to naturalization quickly, cost-effectively, and with ease. Contact our Tempe citizenship lawyer today to schedule your free consultation and learn more about how we can serve you!
What Does The Naturalization Process Look Like?
There are many phases an applicant must pass through on the way to citizenship, including:
- Initial eligibility – applicants must be 18 years of age or older, held continuous permanent residence in the U.S. for at least five years (and been present for half that time), and be a person of good moral character.
- Prepare and submit Form N-400 – otherwise known as the Application for Naturalization, which is extremely intricate and over 20 pages long! You must also pay any associated fees and include supporting documents. It is in your best interest to allow a diligent Tempe citizenship lawyer assist you in the completion of the application, as well as the review before submission. Even something as minor as a missed signature could delay your case!
- Biometric appointment and background check – you must submit to a background test by the USCIS, as well as schedule and attend a biometrics appointment to provide your fingerprints, photographs, and signature.
- USCIS interview – you will receive a notice of the interview, during which a USCIS officer will review your N-400 application, as well as assess your English skills (speaking, writing, and reading) and your knowledge of basic U.S. government and history.
- Decision and Oath of Allegiance – if you are approved, you will receive a notice to attend a naturalization ceremony, where you will take the Oath of Allegiance to the U.S. (which, contrary to popular belief, does not require you to denounce your native country)! Then, you will obtain official proof of your U.S. citizenship.
How Is Your Life Impacted After Becoming A Citizen?
Becoming a naturalized American citizen brings a host of legal and civic privileges, such as the right to vote and hold public office. In addition, citizenship instills a sense of belonging, pride, and permanence in American society. With your new ability to fully participate in the democratic process, you can actively contribute to the shaping of the nation’s future!
You will also have access to a broader range of employment opportunities and social benefits that can enhance your economic stability and overall well-being. There will be many doors opened to additional avenues of your personal and professional growth which signify your commitment to shared values and pursuit of the American Dream!
How Can A Tempe Citizenship Lawyer Boost Your Chances Of Success?
Our team recognizes how important it is that you achieve your goal of becoming an American citizen. We are equipped to ensure that all of your paperwork is handled with the utmost attention to detail and that there are no errors which could set your case back or put your progress at risk. Additionally, we will ensure that you have the adequate study materials and resources you need to successfully pass through your English language assessment, as well as your civics test. We will advise you and support you from start to finish, so you never feel like you are going through this alone!
Call Ortega Law Group today to schedule your free consultation with our dedicated Tempe citizenship lawyer. We will answer all of your questions and tell you more about the process. It is with great pride that we can offer affordable rates to all our clients, as well as payment plans. Don’t put off your American Dream any longer!
Book A Free Consultation
Tempe, AZ Practice Areas
Isaac Ortega was very friendly to speak with over the phone about my I-129F fiancé visa questions! He was helpful and had personal experience with the process that was good to know. I highly recommend working with him if you have the chance!
Great law office. It went beyond my expectations. Isaac is very attentive to every detail, very thorough. He takes his time to explain things and walks you through the whole process with honesty. He was very prompt in getting back to my calls and emails. He was patient to answer all my questions and made everything go super smooth. Thank you for the great service. I highly recommend him.
Ortega Law Group
Why Choose Us?
Hundreds Of Success Stories
Law Enforcement Background