Mesa, AZ Green Card Lawyer
Book A Free Consultation
For millions of immigrants who dream of one day becoming an American citizen, they first aspire to obtain a green card, or lawful permanent residence. The green card application process is very complex, and if each step isn’t completed precisely and at the right time, their approval could be delayed for months or even years. If you are looking to begin the journey toward citizenship, our skilled Mesa green card lawyer can give you an advantage. Our firm is well-practiced in U.S. immigration law and has helped hundreds of immigrants achieve their goals. Call today to schedule your free initial consultation and learn more about how we can help minimize the stress and expense of navigating the U.S. immigration system.
Green Card Categories
There are many pathways to a green card. If you are unsure of which type of green card you are eligible to apply for, our experienced Mesa green card lawyer can review your unique circumstances and guide you to the most beneficial option. Some possibilities include:
- Family-based green cards – includes close relatives of American citizens and current green cards holders, such as spouses, children, parents, and siblings
- Employment-based green cards – includes 5 sub-categories in which specialized workers in an industry of need (as well as their spouses and children in some cases) qualify for lawful permanent residency
- Humanitarian green cards – includes refugees, asylees, human trafficking victims (T visa), crime victims (U visa), and abuse victims (through the VAWA program)
- The diversity visa lottery – a random selection of eligible foreign nationals from countries with historically low immigration rates to the U.S.
- Longtime resident green cards – any individual who has been living in the U.S. either lawfully or unlawfully since before January 1, 1972 and meets the specified requirements
- “Special immigrant” green cards – includes media professionals, religious workers, Afghanistan and Iraq nationals who served the U.S. under certain capacities, and other workers who served in an international organization
Benefits Of Lawful Permanent Residency
As a lawful permanent resident of the United States, you’ll gain a host of rights and opportunities. As previously stated, obtaining a green card first is the only way that you’ll be able to eventually become a naturalized citizen! Green card holders can sponsor close relatives who want to begin their own immigration journey. You are also able to travel internationally with ease, pursue an education, apply for federal benefits, and live and work anywhere you choose. Most importantly, you’ll have full legal protection under U.S. law and be free of fear that you may be deported.
How Our Mesa Green Card Lawyer Can Impact Your Chances Of Approval
It should come as no surprise that applying for a green card is an extremely challenging and intricate process that leaves no room for error. The process will look different depending on whether you are applying from within the United States (adjustment of status Form I-485) or from outside (immigrant visa application Form DS-260). Regardless, both applications are several pages long and require providing an extensive amount of personal information, background history, and more. Additionally, you’ll need to submit supporting documents along with your application, such as your birth certificate, any current or expired U.S. visas, financial documents, and more.
All of this can become overwhelming quickly, and it would be easy to miss a deadline or forget a signature. Even small mistakes like these can cause delays and cause you to pay more in application fees. By choosing to work with Ortega Law Group, you’ll have peace of mind that your paperwork has been reviewed extensively and is free of any crucial errors. We will also walk you through the steps that follow the initial application, such as scheduling biometrics appointments, interviews with USCIS agents, and more.
Call Ortega Law Group Today To Begin Your Journey
You can trust that our knowledgeable Mesa green card lawyer can help you navigate the process quickly and efficiently. Ortega Law Group can put you in the best position for success with obtaining your green card or sponsoring loved ones who also aspire to live legally and permanently in America. Call to schedule your free consultation and learn more about how we can serve you today!
Book A Free Consultation
Mesa, AZ Practice Areas
Isaac Ortega was very friendly to speak with over the phone about my I-129F fiancé visa questions! He was helpful and had personal experience with the process that was good to know. I highly recommend working with him if you have the chance!
Great law office. It went beyond my expectations. Isaac is very attentive to every detail, very thorough. He takes his time to explain things and walks you through the whole process with honesty. He was very prompt in getting back to my calls and emails. He was patient to answer all my questions and made everything go super smooth. Thank you for the great service. I highly recommend him.
Ortega Law Group
Why Choose Us?
Hundreds Of Success Stories
Law Enforcement Background